We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Analytist Intern. Speak at least two languages? Studying IT or Business Adminstration? Looking for great experience with plenty of responsibility and creativity, AND to work an internet startup? THIS is definitely the internship for you! You’ll be working exclusively on online marketing data and campaigns.
Our Company: Purple Minds
Purple Minds has a strong focus on the employees and their input and initiatives Our international and intercultural workforce gives us an edge in our global approach to internet business.
At Purple Minds’ people get a lot of responsibilities. We are always looking for new online opportunities, so initiatives are highly appreciated, and in most cases our people can execute their ideas themselves. Because of this you will develop yourself quickly in the online marketing field. Next to this, with our new concepts there is always a project you can dive into an make the most of your talents.
- Setting up marketing and business reports.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis.
- Reporting and monitoring KPI’s.
- Maintaining and developing a data warehouse.
- Student in IT/Technical university or business
- Fluent in English
- Highly experienced with working with Microsoft Excel.
- Interested in learning about marketing data and business analysis.
What we offer
- Open and fast pace internet company culture.
- Room to develop your talents and interests.
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Career development possibilities.
Email Rob Eijgenraam for applications and enquiries at [email protected]