We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Intern. Speak at least two languages? Studying marketing, media or journalism? Looking for great experience with plenty of responsibility and creativity, AND to work at a (Kite)surf mekka? THIS is definitely the internship for you! You’ll be working exclusively on content marketing, online advertising and sales.
Our Company: Purple Minds
Purple Minds has a strong focus on the employees and their input and initiatives Our international and intercultural workforce gives us an edge in our global approach to internet business.
At Purple Minds’ people get a lot of responsibilities. We are always looking for new online opportunities, so initiatives are highly appreciated, and in most cases our people can execute their ideas themselves. Because of this you will develop yourself quickly in the online marketing field. Next to this, with our new concepts there is always a project you can dive into an make the most of your talents.
- Planning and writing articles for content marketing
- Developing ideas for social media channels
- Editing images for banners
- Discovering creative ideas to generate traffic
- Performing sales calls
- Optimizing online marketing campaigns
- Excellent written English and at least one other language
- Someone who is a current student or has recently graduated, majoring in one of the following areas: Communication, Marketing, Journalism, New Media, Business, Economics, Online Publishing
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication and networking skills and a great sense of personal style
- Available from June/July 2014 for a minimum of 3 months
How To Apply
Send an email with a brief motivation and your CV to [email protected] attn Rob Eijgenraam.